As Business Development Manager you are responsible to spot, develop, and extend new business and sales to worldwide prospects.
- Contact and visit (potential) customers to strengthen commercial relationships and build strategic alliances; within the petro-chemical and energy sector, as well as in other/new sectors and markets.
- International lead and follow up of existing representatives; if needed spotting new (local) representation for By-Cast products (US, India, Russia).
- Together with the owner you are responsible for the commercial strategy. Due to the high level of technical content of products and projects there is a tight connection between the commercial and technical strategy. Therefore you will research the market opportunities, and make propositions concerning market strategies and market action plans.
- Based on market intelligence and technical knowhow, you contribute to product innovation (new applications, product adaptations, and modifications of design tools).
- Represent the organization towards customers and maintain/improve these relationships by optimizing the collaboration.
- Install an efficient internal work flow for quotations and follow-up to maximize the results of the commercial efforts.
- Report to the owner.
- You have built 10+ years of experience and have a proven track-record in a comparable function in an international technical-commercial B2B environment.
- Technical background (e.g. industrial engineer) is a must, previous experience in the field of heat exchange and heat recuperation is a plus.
- You operate at Master level. As a commercial talent you are both analytically and strategically minded.
- You can express yourself fluently in English and Dutch, verbally and written.
- Teamwork suits you. You can support the organization and let it grow by going the extra mile and putting the customer first.
- Perfect administration, autonomy, result driven and focus on quality are your key words.
- The position is based in Belgium. Work from home is possible but also a frequent presence at the office in Tessenderlo is required.
- You are willing to travel globally on a frequent base.
You will have the opportunity to be in charge of the further grow of By-Cast. They offer a position with a large variety of responsibilities, room for initiative, and autonomy, as well as an attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits.